Driven towards results, open-minded, always ready to innovate to increase the quality of work and motivated by challenges.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning." - Albert Einstein
"Refuse to present yourself in a linear way"
"The great learning and the great jobs come from leaning out, doing things in a nonlinear, non standard way, and playing only by the rules that fit your own style for personal learning and growth." Penelope Trunk
• Market and Economic Research
• Coordination of studies - Organization of scientific
events - International contacts and collaborations
• Courses: Food Policies and strategies ,
Food and agro-industry chains, Food Economics, Driving Forces in Developing countries: Food security, Fair trade issues.
Supervisor and commiteeperson of thesis
• Evaluation and support of development projects
in Viêt-nam and Africa.
• Publications : http://orbi.ulg.ac.be/simple-search?query=duquesne+brigitte
31/01/2002 SDT – Agricultural department , Management
01/07/2001 Hainaut Institute of Hygiene and Bacteriology, Mons
INTERREG 3 Head of project
01/09/1999 –Hainaut Sustainable Development Observatory , La Hestre
Scientific Head OBJECTIVE 1 project